The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum is a laboratory for museum education, dedicated to mentoring the next generation of museum professionals. Our interns are organized, creative, and motivated students looking to gain insight into how a contemporary art museum operates. Internships are generally unpaid, but offer the opportunity to build professional skills and relationships with experienced museum mentors.
How to apply
The standard application process is required of all applicants, for all types of internships. All materials must be submitted as a single package or via email.
Click here to download the Internship Application Packet [PDF].
The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum
The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum is committed to:
- The goal of achieving equal opportunity for all.
- Providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of the community.
- Providing an inclusive and nondiscriminatory work environment in which all employees are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Providing a workplace free from harassment of all kinds.
- Compliance with all federal and state legislation and regulations regarding non-discrimination.
Consistent with these principles, The Aldrich does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression and characteristics, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, visible or invisible disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.